I believe gratitude is so important.
Gratitude helps us to move beyond ourselves and recognize our Maker and recognize the goodness in each other.
Today I want to say thank you. Many of you have been taking the extra time to “like” the articles you enjoy on MH4C. Over the last month or so, Facebook has been my largest source of traffic.
I want you to know that I’ve noticed it, and I appreciate it so much.
In fact, I’m in the process of thinking a lot about where God wants to use me and this blog. (I’ll probably be posting about that in the next few weeks.) However, I want to make it my goal to give as much and serve you as much as possible. That’s one of the reasons I’m offering four free financial coaching sessions.
Also, the Facebook traffic has reminded me that I’ve not given my due attention to Facebook. No excuses here. Social media is not my strong suit.
However, in an effort to remedy that, I’ve now created a Money Help For Christians Facebook page. (Actually, I outsourced it all because I try to avoid anything to do with technology whenever possible.)
What’s the function of the Money Help For Christians Facebook page?
The purpose of the MH4C Facebook page is to serve you and get to know you. Here’s how I plan to use the Facebook page:
- Since I’ve been transitioning away from weekly roundups (I’ll still do one once a month), I’ll use the Facebook page to highlight articles I’ve enjoyed reading.
- More informal conversation. I’d like to know where you live. What ministries you’re involved in. What you do for fun. At the same time, I’ll use the Facebook page to update you on more mundane elements of my life.
- Address your questions and concerns. I’m committing to check the page every day. If you post a question, I’ll do my best to respond within a day or two (depending on my access to a computer).
I’d love to get to know you more!
Do you ‘Like’ what you see?
Could I ask a quick favor?
- Visit the MH4C Facebook page
- Click on the “Like” button
- Introduce yourself – where do you live, what are your hobbies …
Anytime you read an article you enjoy, could you take a few extra seconds and “like” the article. Just locate the Share or Like button (as shown below) at the top of the webpage and click on it.