I happy to announce that the first MH4C Special Report is available for download.
While this is a free subscription based newsletter service I wanted to make this first report available for everyone so that you can get a taste of the great things to come.
Download the October Christian Personal Finance Blog Report now:
If you enjoy the report I encourage you to subscribe to receive more reports in the future.
All November subscribers will be automatically entered to win $25.00. Get more details.
*** CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE NOW ***
By Subscribing to the “MH4C Special Report” you can join in the pursuit for a frugal, simple, debt-free, and generous lifestyle that honors God.
So what is the “MH4C Special Report” all about?
This special report is about offering you more.
- More relevant biblical materials as you seek to get control of your finances.
- More ways to get personalized help through questions and answers.
- More access to additional downloadable PDF resources.
- More chances to follow the progress of the MH4C blog. The special report includes links to some of the most popular MH4C posts from the previous month.
- More personal experiences and stories. Several months ago my wife and I concluded that we wanted to keep our lives simple and free from clutter so we could focus on what was truly important to us – our faith and our family. The “MH4C Special Report” will occasionally chronicle our progress, findings, and experiences.
- More customized material: You have my email address (mhforc@gmail dot com) so I encourage you to email me your questions to include in a report. Suggest a topic and I’ll do my best to customize an article addressing your specific question.