Money Saving Monday is a way for you give your two cents on how to save money. By leaving a comment, you are eligible to win a prize. The prize this month is a PocketSmith premium membership valued at $60. Read this article to get more information.
Last week we talked about how to Save Money On Groceries.
5 Ways To Save Money On Books
- Buy only books that are recommended. I don’t know how many times I’ve picked up a book because it was on sale, only to find out exactly why no one bought it. These days, I don’t buy much of anything unless it has been recommended.
- Buy used books online. This is the best way to buy used books.
- Shop at second hand stores.
- Sell unwanted books you have on your shelf in exchange for a newer book.
- Trade books with friends. Never done it, but at least it sounds like a good idea :).
Leave a comment with your favorite book money saving tip?