Congratulations to everyone who participated in the MH4C Writers Contest. I’m thankful to each one of you because you provided some great articles for this audience and you allowed me to enjoy a break from writing.
Here are the winners:
5th -10th finishers (in order of posting date, not ranking)
Each of these individuals earned $30 for their article entry.
- The Importance of Having a Financial Cushion by Roger Pritchett
- A Crazy Canuck: 7 Radical Financial Tips You Probably Won’t Use by Dave Ellis
- Is Money Maths, Mammon or Motive? by Ted Calvert
- How to Stop Constantly Chasing After More by Darren Wu
- Contentment Vs. Happiness by Rich Maurer
- Is Less Really More by Jane Deneault
The 4th place article and winner of $50 is Lisa E with 3 Lessons Learned Recovering from Retail Therapy.
The 3rd place article and winner of $50 is Tom Drake with Your Finances: Why Cost of Living Matters.
The 2nd place article and winner of $60 is Susan Moore with Spiritual Lessons from Financial Trials.
Drum Roll …..
The winner of the 2013 MH4C Writers Contest is Gabe Bruyere. Gabe’s article How to Control Your Financial Appetite earns him the $100 first place prize.
For all of those who participated, thanks again. If you haven’t already sent me your Amazon Payment email address for me to send your prize money, please do so before August 1st. All funds will be sent out on that date.
If you didn’t submit an article this year, I hope you’ll consider doing it next year.