Several months ago, I introduced you to some of the best online discount brokers for investing. When I wrote that post, the cheapest option was OptionsHouse. Nothing has changed in the price comparison as it is still the cheapest way to buy and sell stocks. It is only $3.95 per trade.
The big change is that you can now get …
Free Dell Monitor with a New OptionsHouse Account
- Fund your account with $5,000 to $99,999 and you can get a 24” Dell monitor – use promo code DELL24 when you fill in your paperwork.
- Fund your account with $100,000 to $249,999 and you can get a 27” Dell monitor – use promo code DELL27 when you fill in your paperwork.
- Fund your account with $250,000 or more and you can get a 30” Dell monitor – use promo code DELL30 when you fill in your paperwork.
You can view all terms and conditions here, but here are a few highlights:
- Dell monitor promotion applies only to newly funded OptionsHouse customers who initially fund their account within 60 days of completing the application.
- Limit one monitor per funded account holder, please.
- This promotion may not be combined with other offers and additional restrictions may apply.
I don’t see any indication that there are any number of trades required, and it doesn’t say how long you must keep the funds at OptionsHouse.
Also, I’m assuming that this is a limited time offer that won’t be around forever.
About the 24” Dell Monitor:
The new Dell™ ST2420L 24" widescreen full HD monitor with LED delivers true cinematic picture quality with a 16:9 aspect ratio and excellent color contrast (estimated dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1).
Cinematic picture quality with 1920×1080 full HD resolution and fast response time of 5ms
- Energy-efficient performance and ENERGY STAR 5.0 compliance
- Easily connects to desktops, laptops and gaming consoles
- Elegantly designed with a slim depth and stylish look
The Dell website is currently pricing the 24” monitor at $219.00.
If you’ve never done this type of promotion before, you should know that it is possible that you will get a 1099 for the value of the monitor. That means you may need to pay taxes on the value of the monitor.
*I am an OptionsHouse affiliate, so I will get a payment if you sign up.