Our family is now in beautiful Wollongong, Australia. We had a tiring trip across the Pacific. Our kids have been waking up at 4 a.m. ready to face each new day. I would love to include some pictures. However, we left our brand new camera on the flight.
Money Help For Christians Around the Web
My article at Bible Money Matters Business and Bible Terms: “Cost”
I was hoping to see a post on how not to leave your camera on the plane, but no luck. Here are some other posts I enjoyed reading:
- Personal Finance by the Book had an article on Teaching Your Children About Money.
- Gather Little By Little suggested ways to have an Inexpensive Date Night.
- The Simple Dollar discussed Seven Tempting Places and Eight Ways to Minimize Their Impact.
- Free Money Finance published 12 Critical Things Your Family Needs To Know.
- Frugal Dad suggested Five Ways to Stay Out of Debt When Unemployed.